With or Without You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Saruzza's *Apply!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Saruzza's *Apply! Empty Saruzza's *Apply! Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:45 pm

Saruzza

Personal Information

Name Filip
Abit about yourself: You know, what sort of hobbies / stuff do you do outside of wow etc.
My hobbie is WoW ofcourse, otherwise the Gym Razz

Character information

Character name: Saruzza
Class: Paladin
Race: Belf Female
Armoury Link:
Total time /played: 21 days =)

Profession: For this specific part, please list which professions you have and why you chose them.
Im abit slacky in proffesions, but Im working on it and atm Im Enchanter! Like 180 or something only. Its a cool Prof and you can earn easy money ^^.

Gear: This ones important, let us know WHY you chose that certain gear setup, gems to enchants to spec. Its a nice gear type and gives much dps and aswell im using rly much strength but ofcourse hit gems for hitcaping.

Screenshot of UI: THIS IS A MUST, we want to see your UI!

Your Raiding experience: list all your raiding experience, be it from vanilla wow, TBC and WOTLK.
I dont really know so much from Pre-TBC because i was low lvl when i played Pre-TBC, but TBC i got tier 4-5 experience and Wotlk is really much better! I know the most tacts in Wotlk!

Your Availability: Please list your availability, what days your available and times.Im Available the most days - we can say all days! Except when im on holiday.

Raid Performance: Post a link / few links showing how you perform in a raid enviroment. WWS / WOL etc. Huh? Sorry i dont know what that rly means, hehe ^^,

Guild History: List the guilds you have been in or are in are at the moment, and why you left or want to leave. I just came to this server, so Iv only been trying a guild named :Requiem: and they are only raiding naxx25 - ulduar 10. Thats to lazy for me i believe! I want to leave cuz they are still raiding naxx10.

Connection / Computer spec: List what sort of connection your on, and what your comp spec is, also include what settings you play WOW on. My internet connection is really good, never get DC. Im using Windows XP and WoW settings, what sort of settings do you mean? Grafic = Very high on all! :S

Who do you know in the guild: Anyone in the guild that can vouch for you? then let us know!
Syneth, the Shaman Resto healer!

Why WOWY? Because i want to bring some nice tanking or dps or just what you want me to play with! Smile And you guys seems to be a really nice and active raid guild that makes me very intrested! ^^

REgards Saruzza Smile

2Saruzza's *Apply! Empty Re: Saruzza's *Apply! Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:49 am

Lulzhots

Hey thanks for the application, we might be considering another retribution paladin for the time being. We'll get back to you soon with an answer.

After looking at your UI, i would like to know, do you click most of your spells? i means, by looking at it you click judgements, Consecrate, blessing of freedom, blessing of salvation. Do you really use just f1 - f2 etc for keybindings?

/Officers

- https://s602.photobucket.com/albums/tt102/Demis88/?action=view&current=WoWScrnShot_081709_234542.jpg

Added your armoury link to this post, as it wont let me edit atm.

3Saruzza's *Apply! Empty Re: Saruzza's *Apply! Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:44 am

Saruzza

Lulzhots wrote:Hey thanks for the application, we might be considering another retribution paladin for the time being. We'll get back to you soon with an answer.

After looking at your UI, i would like to know, do you click most of your spells? i means, by looking at it you click judgements, Consecrate, blessing of freedom, blessing of salvation. Do you really use just f1 - f2 etc for keybindings?

/Officers

- https://s602.photobucket.com/albums/tt102/Demis88/?action=view&current=WoWScrnShot_081709_234542.jpg

Added your armoury link to this post, as it wont let me edit atm.

Haha thanks m8!

Ye im using most of them all and espec. F1-F4 Smile

Regards!

4Saruzza's *Apply! Empty declined - FOR NOW. Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:55 pm

inzomnia

inzomnia

Put some efford in your aplication. Declined, but i have to add to this that i havent read half the aplication. Mate you only got one chance to make a good first impression, I didnt wanna ruin your shot by reading this tbh. So, take your time on editting this properly and with some passion, and i will be happy to considder you seriously.

Regards, Inzo.

5Saruzza's *Apply! Empty Re: Saruzza's *Apply! Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:35 am

Lulzhots

Application Denied, good luck finding a suitable home.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]