With or Without You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mearth mage app

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mearth mage app Empty Mearth mage app Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:59 pm

Mearth

Personal Information

Name: Michał
Abit about yourself: I live and study in Poland. My hobbies are meeting friends, music, films, sports etc. I've been playing WoW almost sinve it was released. At begining i played on priv serwers, few weeks before tbc moved to global. I'm (or trying to be :p) Non-drama, friendly and ambitous person.

Character information

Character name: Mearth
Class: Mage
Race: Undead
Armoury Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Quel%27Thalas&n=Mearth
Total time /played: 97 days, 0 hours, 52 minutes, 9 seconds

Alt:
Averlon 80 lvl dk tank/dps

Talents:
Main spec: 20/51/0 fire totw/fb Atm probably best dps (theorycrafting, best mages and my own experiance confirm this :>) with pretty nice aoe (multiple living bombs \o/) Also it provides 5% more spell crit on target debuff and mage is able to give another caster crit buff.

Offspec: 0/53/18 ffb Using this at aoe (its better then fb build because you still have lb and boosted flamestrike but also boosted by frost tree blizzard) and mana intense fights. (Vezax e.g)

Rotation for both: lb->applying scorch debuff->fb with refreshing lb and scorch and throwing inst pyro whenever it procs (have to watch out to not waste it by letting next proc and not using previous)

Profession:
JC: Atm probably the best dps profession (even after Jeweler's gems nerf) and it's a good choice in gold issue.
Ench: Probably best after JC. It provides same dps boost as bs (2x 23sp in both professions) but it's better in gold making issue.
Cooking: Easier to get and cheaper then buying ah.
Fishing: Free food
First aid: Dead= 0 dps so it's good to have few bandages in emergancy cases especially mages can't heal themselves.

Gear:

I'm chosing my gear using my own calculations and sometimes rawr. The stat order is: hit till capped > spell power > balanced haste and crit. While haste is considered a more "certain" crit is also very important and it's dps determining factor due to fire mages talents (hot streake, ignite). So in conclusion inteligent balance in haste/crit issue is very imporant
PS: I need 1 crusader orb (availability not gold issue :p) and then i will replace my old crap wrists to brand new crafted ones Very Happy.

Gems:

It's said that the best for dps is this gem "tactic"
Red and blue sockets: We put here gems with pure +spell power
Yellow: Here +sp and haste or again pure +sp (depends on socket bonus)
Meta: I have chaotic skyflare. It's probably the best caster dps meta. (I think theorycrafting gives it 300dps but i'm not sure). It requires 2x blue so we choose 2 best blue sockets (with best socket bonuses) and we put there +sp and spirit gem (spirit gives crit for mages)

Screenshot of UI:
https://2img.net/h/oi32.tinypic.com/im13eq.jpg
Unchanged: https://2img.net/h/oi32.tinypic.com/v8ju2s.jpg
Also i forgot to turn on focus frame while making screenshot. It's above grid on raid.

Your Raiding experience:
Pre-tbc: bwl, mc, onyxia, zg, some of aq
Tbc: kara, za, gruul, maggy, tk and not full: ssc, mh, bt, swp
Wotlk: Naxx, VoA, OS (10man +3d 25man +2d), Eoe, Ulduar less then 50% but i know all hard/norm tactics and saw videos of all fights and i'm pretty fast learner.

Your Availability:
usually i'm able to attend raid in 18:00-0:00

Raid Performance:
http://wowwebstats.com/dpzcozo1yzesm
Tested on target dummy.
PS: fire mages are imo pretty crap on dummies (torment of the weak isnt working and we cant focus magic on anyone also we have to skip molten fury talent- 12% more dmg if target is below 35% hp) so dont be scared if it's low.

Guild History:
It was my first and only guild on this server: Convergence. And reasons of leaving are: I had break in WoW for some time (when got problem with internet (there were roadworks and internet cable was cutting out almost every day) and expiring of pre-paid combo i made myself a break). When i came back Convergence was "dead" guild. Most of raiding players left/were offline for long time.

Connection / Computer spec:
Connection: usually ~250ms (there wont be any more proboblems with it cuz roadworks ended \o/)
20-30 fps on raids
Settings: High/norm

Who do you know in the guild:
Grauur and i think i saw someone from Convergence but i'm not sure

Why WOWY?
It's the best guild that raids 25 mans with open mage spot. You have very good progress and good opinion. Simply, you are a guild that i need ;p

2Mearth mage app Empty Re: Mearth mage app Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:06 pm

Mearth

Just after posting app i heard you had disbanded. If it's true nvm with app.

3Mearth mage app Empty Re: Mearth mage app Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:58 pm

Marblecake

Posting an app to a disbanded guild is serious business!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum