With or Without You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jtjmbm again :)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jtjmbm again :) Empty Jtjmbm again :) Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:32 pm

Jtjmbm

Personal Information

Name: Markus
Abit about yourself: You know, what sort of hobbies / stuff do you do outside of wow etc. Just started College, like to hang out with friends and party on the weekends. Rest of time is school and Raiding.

Character information

Character name: Jtjmbm
Class: Druid
Race: Tauren Male
Armoury Link:
Total time /played: 5 hours from 50 days.

Profession: For this specific part, please list which professions you have and why you chose them. at lower levels I used to to get gear, now in WotLK I found the enchants to bracers and almost free leg enchant very handy Smile Not on max skill yet so no greater recipes I can do.

Gear: This ones important, let us know WHY you chose that certain gear setup, gems to enchants to spec. Well ArP means Pain to bosses so that is what I'm stacking, not very awesome amount now but trying to improve it. Enchants is all Proper according to be.imba. Just chose a few that increases my dps as much as possible and maintaining my hit cap.

Screenshot of UI: THIS IS A MUST, we want to see your UI! No idea of how to post it here, gimmeh ure e-mail and if u have msn etc I can give it to you by that. let's just say I have a classic Ui with a few things to help me keep track of the raid, damage and cooldowns. yes I understand u prefer some1 with Bartender and Grid etc. but this style has always worked great for me so that's how I roll.

Your Raiding experience: list all your raiding experience, be it from vanilla wow, TBC and WOTLK. Nothing in vanilla. all from kara to a few bosses in MH and BT. WotLK I've killed every boss except Algalon and Mimiron. Done some tries on mimiron in the earlys, guilds killed him alot of times but I was just never in on their mimi kills. Done a few tries on algalon 10m. and when it coems to hardmode s I've tried Freya, and General vezax and killed Thorim and XT.

Your Availability: Yus, every day is fine maybe except some weekend days. schoolwork may be a problem sometimes but maybe like twice a year if I get in trouble Smile

Raid Performance: Post a link / few links showing how you perform in a raid enviroment. WWS / WOL etc. same as with UI screenshot, can send u a pic of some boss encounters etc but I usually do around 5-6k dps raidbuffed.

Guild History: List the guilds you have been in or are in are at the moment, and why you left or want to leave. I migrated from Burning Blade due to lack of raiders there. Joined Bollklubben here in QT, got kicked due to some computer crashes in raids. it's FIXED.

Connection / Computer spec: List what sort of connection your on, and what your comp spec is, also include what settings you play WOW on. I'm on a wireless connection. Disconnects happen but not often at all. Intel pentium 4. CPU: 3.6 GhZ, 1.5GB RAM. Graphic Card: NVIDIA GE Force 7800GTX

Who do you know in the guild: Anyone in the guild that can vouch for you? then let us know! Noone I think, Heard ure a good progression guild and I'm looking for a new guild now as I've fixed all problems with my connection.

Why WOWY? See Above, and quite frankly, who hasn't heard of WoWY in QT? Very Happy

Please, do not be fooled by my name, I'm NOT a retard Very Happy

2Jtjmbm again :) Empty Re: Jtjmbm again :) Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:37 pm

Jtjmbm

Trying to post the armory link again, see if it works on this apply, if you don't see it, it doesn't work :s

3Jtjmbm again :) Empty Re: Jtjmbm again :) Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:15 am

Allèria

Allèria

Dude, seriously, how difficult is it to copy-paste a line?

Triple left click at the url (site adress), then, Control-c for copy, Control-v for paste.

4Jtjmbm again :) Empty Re: Jtjmbm again :) Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:19 pm

Jtjmbm

I just want you to know that I go to school and write at the computer every day, and I copy and paste alot. I'm copying the link nad pasting it, but it doesn't show up. Something is wrong and I apologise for this

5Jtjmbm again :) Empty Re: Jtjmbm again :) Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:57 pm

Jtjmbm

Afraid I changed my mind. Gonna try on Covenant. sorry for wasting your time (again) Sad but GL with your progress and cya around in wow. love u all <3 Application Withdrawn

6Jtjmbm again :) Empty lmfao. Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:49 pm

inzomnia

inzomnia

Hhhahahahaha thanks for making me laugh pall, hillarious.
I hope you enjoy covenant, regards
//inzo

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum