With or Without You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jtjmbm(faceroll) - Feral Druid (withdrawn)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jtjmbm

Personal Information

Name: Markus
Abit about yourself: You know, what sort of hobbies / stuff do you do outside of wow etc. Well, I just started college here in norrkoping and my hobbies is friends, wow and ofcourse partying Smile

Character information

Character name: Jtjmbm
Class: Druid
Race: Tauren Male
Armoury Link:
Total time /played: Approximatelly 48 days

Profession: For this specific part, please list which professions you have and why you chose them. when I made my character I got Leatherworking to get me the gear I needed to lvl. but now in WotLK I haven't skilled it up very much, so only at 434 atm. Now It's just mainly for the enchants u gain from the profession Smile

Gear: This ones important, let us know WHY you chose that certain gear setup, gems to enchants to spec. As ArP has become an awesome stat for druids I've chose to stack the armor penetration in my gemslots, don't have very much atm but improving. The enchants is just the normal ones mainly. don't have any trinket with hit on it I'm going with icewalker and sometimes prescision on hands.

Screenshot of UI: THIS IS A MUST, we want to see your UI! No idea of how to post it here, gimmeh ure e-mail and if u have msn etc I can give it to you by that. let's just say I have a classic Ui with a few things to help me keep track of the raid, damage and cooldowns. yes I understand u prefer some1 with Bartender and Grid etc. but this style has always worked great for me so that's how I roll Smile

Your Raiding experience: list all your raiding experience, be it from vanilla wow, TBC and WOTLK. Nothing in vanilla. all from kara to a few bosses in MH and BT. WotLK I've killed every boss except algalon, in 25 man ulduar. I've done a few hardmodes in 10 man, such as XT and Thorim.

Your Availability: Please list your availability, what days your available and times. Well almost any day really, I got school work sometimes so that might get in the way sometimes, but not really the stdying line I chose for college

Raid Performance: Post a link / few links showing how you perform in a raid enviroment. WWS / WOL etc. same as with UI screenshot, can send u a pic of some boss encounters etc Smile but I usually do around 5-6k dps raidbuffed.

Guild History: List the guilds you have been in or are in are at the moment, and why you left or want to leave. I migrated from Burning Blade due to lack of raiders there. Joined Bollklubben here in QT, got kicked due to some computer crashes in raids. it's FIXED.

Connection / Computer spec: List what sort of connection your on, and what your comp spec is, also include what settings you play WOW on. I'm on a wireless connection. Disconnects happen but not often at all. Intel pentium 4. CPU: 3.6 GhZ, 1.5GB RAM. Graphic Card: NVIDIA GE Force 7800GTX

Who do you know in the guild: Anyone in the guild that can vouch for you? then let us know! Noone I think, Heard ure a good progression guild and I'm looking for a new guild now as I've fixed all problems.

Why WOWY? See Above Smile

Please, do not be fooled by my name, I'm NOT a retard Very Happy

cocolee

cocolee

Good dr00d, seemed to know what he was doing when i did a naxx 25 pug with him a while ago, friendly guy, but what do i know, im just a lolladin.

As for the screenshots jtj, check out my 'when applying yo wowy' post, and its all there.

GL with your app!

Chuckoff

Man i doubt u could make these more boring that it is to read,not that i have readet but well u realy sould put more effort into it u are trying to join a guild here,and well a good one as well these is no way close enough.
Were the hell is armory link have i gone blind or somethink cant find it! Good lUCK!

Jtjmbm

Lmao, sry, thought I linked armory but appearantly not :s well here it is:

Jtjmbm

well Appearantly it doesn't work :S then I did link it the first place. ain't too hard to just go to armory urself or? (a) Smile

Jtjmbm

I read the thread u told me cocolee, here is a screenshot Smile

Jtjmbm

sigh my 4th comment... but I can't link websites appearantly. -.-

Jtjmbm

trying the link again. sorry about the inconvenience.

cocolee

cocolee

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Quel%27Thalas&n=Jtjmbm

just copy and paste the web address instead for your ui and dps report \o/

Lulzhots

Thanks for the App, we'll get back to you soon.

Jtjmbm

Yah that's what I tried Cocolee, the link doesn't visualise.

Marblecake

Drama?

In our recruitment forum?

13Jtjmbm(faceroll) - Feral Druid (withdrawn) Empty FUCKOFF Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:18 am

inzomnia

inzomnia

Dear random flame dude X and Y. Please refrain from posting anything more on wowy guild forum. I would hate to have to ban IP's etc etc, boring work.
Kids, grow up and let the man try and join wowy. Its NONE of your busness.

/inzo.

ps- Gl on your aplication! Smile

edit: deleted the mentioned flame posts. Again: boring work, stop wasting my time please.

Jtjmbm

hehe /love inzo <3 Smile

Lulzhots

Application Withdrawn...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum