With or Without You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application Retribution Paladin/Resto Druid (Declined)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mino

Hi,

My name is Jeffrey Visser, I'm 22 years old and born/live in Amsterdam. I live with my brother and father, my parents are divorced.
I work at KARWEI for a living, it's a D.I.Y.shop. The 10th of September this year I will follow a course for Assistant manager.
Got a girlfriend, called Michelle. Sometimes she whines about me playing this game, but I just tell her to shut up Razz Wink. I've been going out with her for 1,5 year now. My hobbies are actually just playing games, especially WoW. Also I like to play unplugged games, like Risk, Stratego, etc. And oh yeah, Once every 3 months I get gold/silver coins for my collection (of coins Razz). Not really much to say there.

Character information

Character name: Haldyr (probably have to rename though)
Class: Paladin
Race: Bloodelf
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Trollbane&n=Haldyr
Total time /played: 28 days total time and lvl 80: 16 days 8 hours

My professions are JC and Mining. The mining I chose because I didn't have the gold to buy all ores on AH. And JC because it was obvious, it was new back then Razz. I thought I could make money with it, and that is possible, but I don't do much with it. Even not my dailies for JC.

My gear is mostly made of HC Naxx and a couple of HC Ulduar pieces. After the guild fell apart I didn't do nothing. Just once every while dailies for the Argent Tournament, so that's why I haven't got tier 8,5 or something.
The sockets are mostly filled with Strength, that is the most important stat for Retri. Except for Hit ofc. I've got 269 hit, a bit more than the cap of 262. Because the Prismatic gems have changed. That's also the reason my meta doesn't work now, But someone is sending 2 purples to me, so it can be used once again Wink. My cloak enchant is a bit weird, 23 Haste, but it's more improvement than Agility. Since it's more dps for me. Agi is only good for crit, and with 33% unbuffed it's more than enough.
Enchants on bracers/gloves/head/shoulder is all AP, there is no better stat for me at the moment.
My weaponenchant is Berserking. Once in a time 400 AP is always nice.
I try to keep up with the changes. Like now my spec isn't my choice. I'm going to change it, right now Seal of Corruption/Seal of Righteousness are the "DPS"-seals. One for trash and one for bosses. That's why I want to put some point in Seals of the Pure in the Holy tree. Done it just now Razz.

Well here are some screenshots. The scroll/thing at the middle-left of the screen is Omen. I've got X-perl, also for raiding unitframes.
When I'm in raid, the total left side is one column of all raidmembers. 5 groups beneath each other. When raiding with my druid, the raid unitframes are all grouped together, so it´s easier to see who is low.. And therefor faster reaction than with it´s spread like on my pala.

Application Retribution Paladin/Resto Druid (Declined) Wowscr11
Application Retribution Paladin/Resto Druid (Declined) Wowscr12

My raiding experience with my paladin has only begun since WotLK.
Before I raided with my Resto Druid. In vanilla it was only Onyxia/MC/ZG/AQ20/A40/BWL, and 1 boss of Naxx Razz. The AQ40 and BWL was especially with the guild I'm in now. Back then it the guild had another name (Exomnia)but consisted of the most players that were there in TIC before it fell apart. Before Exomnia I raided with GEK, but that guild wasn't very high end, so I wanted more and joined Exomna. Also because a few friends were in that guild. In TBC I've cleared everything with my guild. I still have almost any part for resto druids in the bank of druid. So I'm talking about Kara/SSC/TK/Magtheridon/Gruul/BT and Sunwell, hope I don't forget one Razz.
When WotLK came, I wanted to do something different than healing.. Though I still enjoy it very much to heal, I prefer to DPS.
So I´ve done almost every boss so far. Naxx/Maly/Sarth/Ulduar --> except for Yogg. That's is the period the guild fell apart.

I usually can raid every day except for Friday/Saturday, en every other Tuesday (eveningshift sucks). But it can vary a bit, since I'm going for Assistant Manager, so it's possible that sometimes I have to change shifts.

I don't have any WWS, since they are all invalid. In TBC it was normal to be on second/fourth place with my healing. And as DPS maybe 9/10. Not that high, but my DPS itself was OK. Around 4K overall (with breaks and stuff). So on some bosses it was 5K and on others (with a lot of running) it was 3,5K maybe. If you want confirmation about this ask Aily/Eeb/Nostordici/Dimona.

My guold history is merged with my raid experience. I've been in three guilds. GEK (to casual, and friends in other guild) then Exomna, didn't leave that one, but it renamed for TBC. And I got to stay Smile. It renamed to The Inner Circle. And they don't raid anymore Sad. So that's why I'm searching for antoher guild now.

My connection is pretty stable, once every year I get a DC Razz. Almost no lag when the server isn't laggy. And as a computer, an Acer Aspire M7720, Intel I7 920, 6GB DDR3, 1,5 TB of harddisk. No problem running WoW. I've got everything at full details and stuff, and still running smooth. On ultra setting so it seems.

The ones I know in the guild are Eeb (balance druid), Nostordici (warlock), Aily (rogue), Dimona (priest). They are the main reason I want to join. They have told me they enjoy it in your guild, and the raiding is nice. You make progress, and that's what I want, to make an effort for progress. I've got a mic, so not to shy to say anything.

By the way, I really want to join with my Pala, but I'm also taking my Resto Druid with me if I get a spot in your guild. He's not that wellgeared, but HC and Naxx/Sart/Maly is no problem. Full epic, with a few lvl 70 epics. Here is a link:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Trollbane&n=Minotauros

Hope to hearing from you soon.

With kind regards,

Jeffrey

P.S. Sorry if my English isn't completely correct, but hey, I'm Dutch Wink.

Lulzhots

Thank you for your application, we currently have an active ret paladin, your druids gear is not up to the standards on what we are after.

Application denied.

/officers

Notafama

Notafama

Is that a Glimmering Naaru Sliver?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum