With or Without You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New rogue Application by Sliwooky (Declined)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sliwooky

Personal Information

Name: Joey
Abit about yourself: Well, my name is joey tongue I'm 17years old, i love to play soccer, baseball, basketball, computer, PS3 and Wii. I currently don't have a job and still live with parrents. affraid

Character information

Character name: Sliwooky
Class: Rogue
Race: Undead \m/
Armoury Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Quel%27Thalas&n=Sliwooky
Total time /played: 38days 23h 39m

Profession: Enchanting, mainly for ring enchant. Jewelcrafting, mainly for unique(3) epic gems
Gear: I chose for alot of agility because in my eyes it's a rogue's MUST. other than agility i find Hit and Atk Power important.

Screenshot of UI: I appologize, i can't submit any screenshots, my Screenshot folder seems to be bugged, becasuse it wont allow new screens in, and the ones i delete dont seem to make new place in folder Crying or Very sad . Sorry.

Your Raiding experience:
Vanilla:
AQ20/40: Cleared both
MC: cleared
ZG: cleared
BWL: cleared
Onyxia: cleared
Naxxramas: Never been there Vanilla Crying or Very sad

The Burning Crusade:
Kara: Cleared
Gruul: Cleared
Magtheridon: Cleared
SSC: Cleared
TK: Cleared
BT: Cleared
Sunwell: Never been here Crying or Very sad

Wrath of the Lich King:
Naxx10/25: Both Cleared
Malygos10/25: Both cleared
VoA10/25: Both cleared
OS10/25: Both cleared. 10man +3, 25man +1
Ulduar: 10man 12/14, 25man 10/14

Your Availability: I try to be online every day, sometimes RL gets in my way, but most of the time i'm online.

Raid Performance: Well, don't have a WWS or WoL account Sad

Guild History: HORDE VS ALLIANCE, when i reached 80 they were a fun guild, and i wanted to raid, just as much as have a bit fun Very Happy .Syndicate Solutions, lots of members left and the guild was threatend to disband. Aeolian, their raiding was limited to 10mans and i like to raid 10mans just as much as 25mans.

Connection / Computer spec: My connection in stable, round 10mb/s, I don't really what's in my computer Embarassed and my WoW setting are on the low side to improve my game quility. Only Spell Detail is higher because it is essential in several fights.

Who do you know in the guild: just 1 person, Demonicherc, he can tell you how i am, since i've raided with him alot. /wave at demonicherc Very Happy

Why WOWY? I wish to expand my experience in Ulduar. I've seen Ulduar, and its easy as it is, there for i wish to start doing Hardmodes and see what the real stuff is Exclamation like Exclamation

If you have any questions, i'd be happy to answer them.
Yours Sincerly,
Sliwooky of the Nightfall

demonicherc

demonicherc

/wave at silk Very Happy
well all i can say is this guy was nvr late for raids when we were in aiolin
and his dps is well insane had to be to get the os10 3d (i guess im stating the obvious)
best of luck to silk Smile

Lulzhots

Hey Smile

Few things, or well one maybe, a WWS or WOL report is pretty much required. You can create one on there websites for free, and also shows you how to set it all up. Once thats done the application will be under consideration.

/officers

Last edited by Lulzhots on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because i can!)

Sliwooky

Okay m8, i'll create an account right away Very Happy

demonicherc wrote:
his dps is well insane had to be to get the os10 3d

Still jealous ey Cool anyway, thanks m8

inzomnia

inzomnia

uhm sorry to blow your bubble but the dps required for sath 3d 10man is a joke.
yea i said it.

Marblecake

inzomnia wrote:uhm sorry to blow your bubble but the dps required for sath 3d 10man is a joke.
yea i said it.
]
3k each sustained or something low like that?

7New rogue Application by Sliwooky (Declined) Empty declined Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:49 pm

inzomnia

inzomnia

closed after some chats.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum