With or Without You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Orpeht -Rogue application

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Orpeht -Rogue application Empty Orpeht -Rogue application Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:29 pm

Orpeht

Personal Information----

Name: Berk
Abit about yourself: You know, what sort of hobbies / stuff do you do outside of wow etc.
My name is berk i am living in istanbul turkey i like to listen music alot and drowwing picture
my first char was hunter at 60 time i leveled rogue at 70 time and still playing with it

Character information----

Character name:Orpeht
Class:Rogue
Race: Undead
Armoury Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Quel%27Thalas&n=Orpeht
Total time /played:
Total time played: 190 days, 12 hours, 10 minutes, 56 seconds
Time played this level: 41 days, 3 hours , 9 minutes, 30 seconds

Profession:Profession: For this specific part, please list which professions you have and why you chose them.

i got enchanting for my specific enchants like 32 ap on rings. and LW for 130 ap on bracers,
but i got LW since lvl 70 for drums.

Gear: This ones important, let us know WHY you chose that certain gear setup, gems to enchants to spec.

All my gems and enchants r for pve. i tried to balance AP/hit/crit. Most of my gems r Agility gems so
i can have more AP/crit which is important for rogue.
Since a dualwielder needs like 700hit raiting to "not miss", and since we know
its not possible to get 700hit raiting with a good ap and crit, i dont have much Hit gems.

Screenshot of UI: THIS IS A MUST, we want to see your UI!

https://s790.photobucket.com/albums/yy182/orpeht/?action=view&current=WoWScrnShot_081709_220351-1.jpg Smile

Your Raiding experience:

My first Character Hunter Vanilla:ZG,Mc,Bwl,Onyxia,AQ 20/40 cleared
Rogue Experience TBC : karazhan,Grull Lair,Magtheridon Lair ,SSC,Tempest keep,
Black temple ,Zul'aman Cleared.Sunwell except kil'jaeden %15 best
WOTLK : Obsidian sanctum 10 +3 /25 +2 ,EOE 10/25,Naxxramas 10/25,
Ulduar 10 mimi genaral yogg left ,25 yogg left
Call of the crusade : 2 boss down.

Your Availability: I am online and can raid 7 / 24 .

Raid Performance: Post a link / few links showing how you perform in a raid enviroment. WWS / WOL etc.

Guild History: Covenant was my last guild. Most of them r good people, but i had some disagreements with Gms,
they were unfair to me, so i left the guild.

Connection / Computer spec: List what sort of connection your on, and what your comp spec is,
also include what settings you play WOW on.

4mbps internet connection, its the best in turkey Very Happy 4 gb hyperx 1066mhz ram ,2x hd shaphire
4830 crosfire video card phenom2 940 4x core cpu

Who do you know in the guild: Anyone in the guild that can vouch for you? then let us know!

Sry, i dont know any1 from your guild.

Why WOWY?

i've been raiding for a long time but i had to quit my old guild. Guild masters started to be unfair to me
i want to keep raiding and clear the current, further content.
You can see my gear and gaming XP on wow armory and on this application,
so i need a good guild to continue raiding and i think guild, WOWY,
is one of the best guilds in this realm.

2Orpeht -Rogue application Empty Re: Orpeht -Rogue application Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:24 pm

Lulzhots

Hey, thanks for the application. I do have one question after looking at your user interface, and that is, Do you click? If not could you list your keybindings please, what each one is for etc.

/officers

3Orpeht -Rogue application Empty Re: Orpeht -Rogue application Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:35 pm

Orpeht

The hotkeys below are not shown cus of Bartender, im not a clicker Smile
keys the down ones -F- adrenalin rush -T- Blade flurry -G- vanish -V- sprint -R- Tricks of the trade -F1- shiv -F2- clock of shadow
-F3- evasion -Middle Mouse- Killing spree Up keys 1 sinister 2 eviscerate 3 slice and dice 4 rupture 5 kick normal keys
8- [ < ] fan of knives 9- left mouse 10- right mouse last -"- stealth

Sorry for this Smile

4Orpeht -Rogue application Empty Re: Orpeht -Rogue application Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:48 am

Lulzhots

Heya, thanks for clearing that up for me, the application is now under consider you should hear something within the next few days.

/Officers

5Orpeht -Rogue application Empty Re: Orpeht -Rogue application Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:25 am

Notafama

Notafama

2x hd shaphire 4830 crosfire video card

Wat?

And did you kill M'uru pre 2.4.3/3.0.2?

6Orpeht -Rogue application Empty Re: Orpeht -Rogue application Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:21 am

mortiach

We turks are now conquering the guild, again!

INC CAVEMAN!

Bol şans =)

7Orpeht -Rogue application Empty accepted Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:35 pm

inzomnia

inzomnia

Accepted for trial. Dazzle us!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum