With or Without You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vallikon Hunter Application

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Vallikon Hunter Application Empty Vallikon Hunter Application Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:27 pm

Vall

Personal Information

Name: Ryan
Abit about yourself: You know, what sort of hobbies / stuff do you do outside of wow etc.

Just a normal guy like music, gym, football all the normal stuff lol

Character information

Character name: Vallikon
Class: Hunter
Race: Bloodelf
Armoury Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Quel%27Thalas&n=Vallikon
Total time /played: 140 days 1 hour

Profession: For this specific part, please list which professions you have and why you chose them.

Jewelcrafting, 450 and i chose this because of the dps increase the prismatic gems give you
Inscription, 450 and i chose this aswell because of the dps increase that the shoulder enchant gives you

Gear: This ones important, let us know WHY you chose that certain gear setup, gems to enchants to spec.

My current gear is gemmed for Agility because I prefer the high AP and crit you get from the agility over the armour pen that most hunters go for. I will eventually change to the armour pen gems like most hunters but i feel that my gear atm is more suited to the agility stacking than Arp stacking. My enchants are pritty self explanitory, stacking agility.

Screenshot of UI: THIS IS A MUST, we want to see your UI!

https://s744.photobucket.com/albums/xx82/Vaayne/?action=view&current=WoWScrnShot_072609_180913.jpg

And yes i am a clicker before you say anything but i still keep the focus up.

Your Raiding experience: list all your raiding experience, be it from vanilla wow, TBC and WOTLK.

Vanilla: None

TBC: Karazahn: cleared
Gruul's: Cleared
Maggy: Cleared
SSC: Done up to Vashj
BT: Done up to council
ZA: Clear
Sunwell: Didn't get to go unfortunatly

WOTLK
Naxx 10/25: clear
Maly 10/25: Clear
OS 10/25: Clear, Got nightfall title with Benedict the other day
Ulduar: 10/25 both up to 3rd phase of yogg
TOC: experienced some of the fights but haven't completed any

Your Availability: Please list your availability, what days your available and times.

I'm available any time

Raid Performance: Post a link / few links showing how you perform in a raid enviroment. WWS / WOL etc.

Don't have any atm but i'd be happy to go to the target dummy and show you.

Guild History: List the guilds you have been in or are in are at the moment, and why you left or want to leave.

Been in quite a few on QT including wowy. I was a noob back when foggy lead wowy running into the clouds at yogg cause i sucked but i have learned from my mistakes

Connection / Computer spec: List what sort of connection your on, and what your comp spec is, also include what settings you play WOW on.

Stable wireless connection, 3gb ram, Pentium (R) Dual-core CPU E5200 @ 250GHz

Who do you know in the guild: Anyone in the guild that can vouch for you? then let us know!

I know some people like Naaw but i never raided with him so I dont think he can vouch for me

Why WOWY?

Why not wowy? I mean like they are one of the best guilds on the server and I really want to prove that I can be part of it

2Vallikon Hunter Application Empty Re: Vallikon Hunter Application Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:05 am

Notafama

Notafama

Explain your ToC10/25 "experience".

Applications looks decent but i can't forget you eating clouds at Yogg.

3Vallikon Hunter Application Empty Re: Vallikon Hunter Application Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:15 am

Vall

I have done the 3 Northrend beasts on 25 but the 'GM' kept getting hit by the charge and Lord Jaraxxus to 10% both on 25 man. Haven't done 10.
Please Nota don't remind me of that was reli noobish of me lol but i finally got there in the end and can miss the clouds now

4Vallikon Hunter Application Empty Re: Vallikon Hunter Application Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:57 am

Notafama

Notafama

How can you wipe on Lord Jaraxxus?

5Vallikon Hunter Application Empty Re: Vallikon Hunter Application Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:00 pm

Vall

ask healers who didnt heal

6Vallikon Hunter Application Empty Re: Vallikon Hunter Application Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:30 pm

Notafama

Notafama

Dps is the best Mp5 around.

7Vallikon Hunter Application Empty Re: Vallikon Hunter Application Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:34 pm

Marblecake

Notafama wrote:Dps is the best Mp5 around.
Something fairly logical coming from notafama?

This is the end of the world.

8Vallikon Hunter Application Empty Re: Vallikon Hunter Application Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:44 pm

Vall

believe me dude i was topping the meter at like 5k in BM (shit spec) so i duno take what you want from that tbh

9Vallikon Hunter Application Empty Re: Vallikon Hunter Application Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:21 pm

Notafama

Notafama

Marblecake wrote:
Notafama wrote:Dps is the best Mp5 around.
Something fairly logical coming from notafama?

This is the end of the world.

10Vallikon Hunter Application Empty Re: Vallikon Hunter Application Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:31 pm

Marblecake

large hardon collider

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum