With or Without You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Survival hunter - hameggs (Declined)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Survival hunter - hameggs (Declined) Empty Survival hunter - hameggs (Declined) Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:38 pm

Highpie

Personal Information

Name: James
Abit about yourself: You know, what sort of hobbies / stuff do you do outside of wow etc.
Currently i just graduated in Graphic Design/web design. I am a huge Rangers fan ^-^, enjoy spending time with my girl and watching movie's. Born and raised in scotland, Work part time at british gas selling products to old ladies Very Happy.

Character information

Character name: Hameggs
Class: Hunter [surv]
Race: Troll male.
Armoury Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Quel%27Thalas&n=Hameggs
Total time /played: 29days, played wow for 2 and a half years EU and 6 months US.

Profession: For this specific part, please list which professions you have and why you chose them.
LW/skinning. Choice them a long time ago to make equipment for myself while leveling, and also to make money, But it is hard to make money with it now. So thinking about respecin.

Gear: This ones important, let us know WHY you chose that certain gear setup, gems to enchants to spec.
Because i use 3 points on Focused aim, gives me increased 3% hit rating, so my hit cap is lower leaving me room to work on CRIT and Haste. Using epic Crit and haste gems with +agi also. Saving most in bank for better gear. Basically with surv spec it's all about Crit, the more crit you have more chance you will prot, giving you more damage ofcourse.

Screenshot of UI: THIS IS A MUST, we want to see your UI!
windows mode

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img21/3301/picture2mef.png

Your Raiding experience: list all your raiding experience, be it from vanilla wow, TBC and WOTLK.
AQ 20 man :- done
MC :- done
[US realm]

TBC Content.

Kara :- done
BT :- only some.

WOTLK Content.

Naxx 10/25 :- done
Eoe 10 :- done
VoA 10/25 :- done
Os 10/25 :- done
Uld 25 :- Xt and Flame done.

Your Availability: Please list your availability, what days your available and times.
Weekdays :- 10am - 3pm// 8:30pm - midnight.
Weekends :- Allday

Raid Performance: Post a link / few links showing how you perform in a raid enviroment. WWS / WOL etc.
Sorry no reports.

Guild History: List the guilds you have been in or are in are at the moment, and why you left or want to leave.
All waving Flags, Left because it became more social and lots of members where leaving to bigger guilds// Convergence, Left because just gave up the game came back and it had basically went kaput!// Seekers of Orden, Nice friendly guild but same as AWF lots of members leaving to QT etc. meaning raids have dried up.

Connection / Computer spec: List what sort of connection your on, and what your comp spec is, also include what settings you play WOW on.
Connection is Perfect.
I play on two machines, Windows :- Amd Athlon 64x2, Gforce 8600 GT 512mb card, 2gb Ram, DDR2
When im out and about. :- Macbook intel processor. Runs smooth as a babies bum ^-^.

Who do you know in the guild: Anyone in the guild that can vouch for you? then let us know!
I have spoken to a few members just about places and that, Seems like a nice guild friendly people. So why should i not apply ^-^, just looking for a soild raiding enviroment where i can have a good laugh with some people over ventrillo or ingame.
Get to know more better learn from what they have done or use and progress.
Spoken to Rieh and inzomnia Seem like nice enough people.

Why WOWY? See above.

2Survival hunter - hameggs (Declined) Empty Re: Survival hunter - hameggs (Declined) Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:01 pm

Lulzhots

Hey, thanks for the application, few things:

* From looking at your UI, it shows you click and also shows that you keyboard turn, if im wrong let me know.

* No chest enchant

We'll get back to you soon.

3Survival hunter - hameggs (Declined) Empty Re: Survival hunter - hameggs (Declined) Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:05 pm

Highpie

Number 1 is my main macro. "Kill command/Hunter's mark/Serpent sting"

as you may know with hunter's shot rotation is simple so its

Steady shot - explosive shot - steady - steady - steady - explosive shot
also mixing in a multi shot and dark arrow in there somewhere.

I make and 2 steady and 4 explosive and click multi and dark with rapid when i need.

not to much effort needed for bindings. =)

Chest enchant can be fixed in a moment.

4Survival hunter - hameggs (Declined) Empty Re: Survival hunter - hameggs (Declined) Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:36 am

Lulzhots

Application denied, Goodluck finding a guild.

5Survival hunter - hameggs (Declined) Empty Re: Survival hunter - hameggs (Declined) Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:22 pm

Highpie

Yeah no problem, Thanks for your time.
Good luck finding a hunter suited to your guild.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum