With or Without You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Titarus Deatknight app (declined)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Titarus Deatknight app (declined) Empty Titarus Deatknight app (declined) Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:30 pm

Titarus

My hp is not 32686, but 34146.

2Titarus Deatknight app (declined) Empty Re: Titarus Deatknight app (declined) Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:00 pm

cocolee

cocolee

currently in your blood spec, and tanking gear, you have 567 defence which is unnecessary. at your current gear level repelling charge isnt really needed, and imo is a waste of a trinket slot, which could be filled with an avoidance trinket. nice to aee you hit capped and nearly soft exp capped, only 4 more points to go.

I am a little confused, you say that your tank spec is blood, but why do you not have points in mark of blood and vampiric blood, which as far an i can see are 2 essential blood spec tanking talents. As for glyphs etc, i know really very little about DK tanks, but not having a minor glyph of pestilence, which increases its radius of 5 years, seems to be made of pure win to me.

heres your ui link as well Wink
https://2img.net/h/i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz160/jylspep/Unavngivet.jpg

GL with your app!

3Titarus Deatknight app (declined) Empty Re: Re: Re: Application. Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:14 pm

Titarus

I know about the trinkets, but that is just me being really unlycky with trinket drops.
Why i dont have a minor glyph with pestillence, is because I dont feel like it is really neccessary. That is because all the mobs are gathered around you most of the time, but you got a point as ive got a free minor glyph spot i should fill it out with the pestillence glyph.

By the way, defense is not only for def cap, but it also increases dodge and parry rate.

As for me not having the mark of blood and vampiric blood skill, is just because if I choose those my spec wouldn't work out. In another way i didn't see them as being neccessary.

Feel free to add more:)

4Titarus Deatknight app (declined) Empty Re: Titarus Deatknight app (declined) Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:32 pm

Chuckoff

Well,im a total noob about dks in all ways never tryt em and never will but is it only me or does these speck looks more than a dps one,well as i sayd i know nothink about dks but still all those self healing imp talents witch u are not using still bug me,well best of luck m8

5Titarus Deatknight app (declined) Empty Re: Re: Re: Re: Application. Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:25 pm

Titarus

Hello. nvm my application joined another guild so just ignore it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum