With or Without You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Silvster - Rogue Application (Denied)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Silvster - Rogue Application (Denied) Empty Silvster - Rogue Application (Denied) Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:01 am

silvster

Personal Information

Name: Saud
Abit about yourself: You know, what sort of hobbies / stuff do you do outside of wow etc.

well i honestly like to hang out with my friends and playing basketball
well im not a good player but eh what the hell Razz also love to sleep and i hate waking up when im having a good dream -_-.... "u know what i mean Wink"

Character information

Character name: Silvster
Class: Rogue
Race: Undead
Armoury Link:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Quel'Thalas&n=Silvster

Total time /played:

69 days and 15 hours

Profession: For this specific part, please list which professions you have and why you chose them.

Engineering 450 / choosed it cuz it have better enchant on back for agillity also it makes me some gold from the stuff i make.. mostly bullets also im getting alot of use of it in PvP mainly i took it for PvP also i got "Jeeves" the new repair bot very helpful in raids

Skinning 450 / choosed it to farm gold and thats how i got my gold from

Gear: This ones important, let us know WHY you chose that certain gear setup, gems to enchants to spec.

as u see in my armory link im using 4/5 T8 cuz its the best thing i have atm and i socketed AP cuz im combat spec and starting to change them to Agillity cuz in 4+ set bonus Rapture crits thats why ill socket full agillity and using only 1 blue and 1 yellow just for the meta socket

Screenshot of UI: THIS IS A MUST, we want to see your UI!

http://yfrog.com/63wowscrnshot080809220649j

Your Raiding experience: list all your raiding experience, be it from vanilla wow, TBC and WOTLK.

Vanilla : ZG / Onyxia / BWL

TBC : Maggy / Gruul / Kara / TK / ssc / Hyjal 1st boss

Wotlk: VoA 10/25 cleared - OS 10/25 cleared +1drake - Naxx 10/25 cleared - Ulduar 10 9/14 cleared - Ulduar 25 8/14 cleared - Crusader Collesium 25 men

Your Availability: Please list your availability, what days your available and times.

i can play 5/7 a week might play more thou and i can be on ride times
early only of somthing irl iportant happened

Raid Performance: Post a link / few links showing how you perform in a raid enviroment. WWS / WOL etc.

Guild History: List the guilds you have been in or are in are at the moment, and why you left or want to leave.

i was in Synergie i got kicked cuz they said i harrassed a member.. wich i didnt i just didnt like him Smile

Connection / Computer spec: List what sort of connection your on, and what your comp spec is, also include what settings you play WOW on.

my connection is stabled and good i dont get lag in raids also i dont get DC in boss fights.. using ADSL .. Cabel somtimes Wirelss

Who do you know in the guild: Anyone in the guild that can vouch for you? then let us know!
Lulzhots
Why WOWY? Wink
cuz heared its fun in there and also the Rep is gr8 in the server and its one of the best and i wanted to know how it be with great players.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum