With or Without You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

X-Realm Warlock Application (Denied)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1X-Realm Warlock Application (Denied) Empty X-Realm Warlock Application (Denied) Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:02 am

jeagerjaques

Personal Information

Name: Talal
Abit about yourself: You know, what sort of hobbies / stuff do you do outside of wow etc.
* Im Talal a student with my last year of studying then im off to college my hobbys are playing WoW and swimming the stuff i do outside WoW is go to internet cafe with Irl friends and play some more wow Very Happy
Character information

Character name: Jeagerjaques
Class: Warlock
Race: Orc
Armoury Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Deathwing&n=Jeagerjaques
Total time /played: 84 days 9 hours

Profession: For this specific part, please list which professions you have and why you chose them.

* To be honest with you atm im leveling my Tailoring which is currently is at 390 and i will start JC for my dps increase with the help of the prismatics and gem cut and the newly released Epic gems and i will choose Jc because i beleive i can get some nice gold off the proffesion and i chose tailoring for Leg enchants and ofc Cloak enchants such as lightweave embroidery which i will soon use Smile

Gear: This ones important, let us know WHY you chose that certain gear setup, gems to enchants to spec.
* I have more than 1 type of gear setups including Hit rating gear/Crit/Haste.. .. .. im trying to get the best with haste and hit cap for the faster dps i use the new epic gems 12spellpower and 10 spirit for the increase of spellpower coming from [Fel Armor] I also have my 4 set of t8.5 in my bag ill post a few pics of UI with the sets of gear i use in certain raids Smile i have a 10 stats gem on my head so no matter what Meta gem i use i can get the benefit of it just as a prismatic counting for any color im missing and all the sp/sp gems are for the dps increase and im trying my best to get both Hit/Haste capped for raids by improving my way of Gemming my gear Smile

Screenshot of UI: THIS IS A MUST, we want to see your UI! I will have 1 posted on the forum as soon as i fix it got some difficulties Very Happy

Your Raiding experience: list all your raiding experience, be it from vanilla wow, TBC and WOTLK.
* Ive raided in vanilla wow : Onixya and Mc/Aq40/Zf/Zg
*Ive raided in tbc : Black temple / Sunwell / SSC / Tempest keep
*Ive raided in Wotlk : Naxx10/25 / Os103d and 25 normal / Ulduar10 few bosses down with thorim on hardmode including all bosses on 25 except Thorim 'nd Vezax and finally yoggie but ofc ive seen the fights irl and know how they go ive downed Xt25man on hardmode down and Razorscale speed kill and the 50 iron dwarves.

Your Availability: Please list your availability, what days your available and times.
*Usually i raid on Wednesday Thursday Sunday till Tuesday from 18:30 till 23:00

Raid Performance: Post a link / few links showing how you perform in a raid enviroment. WWS / WOL etc.
*Sorry guys i got none.. Sad

Guild History: List the guilds you have been in or are in are at the moment, and why you left or want to leave.
* Extremum - disbanded
* Ze council - This is the guild im currently in and i shall leave soon due to reasons of them merging with another guild and not having enough space for me to raid with them and same goes with main members in the guild as we do have 44 or 46 ppl wanting to go for 1 raid.

Connection / Computer spec: List what sort of connection your on, and what your comp spec is, also include what settings you play WOW on.
* Pc is intel core 2 quad with 500gb hard disk storage and 8mb wireless connection no random dc's and Nvidia 260gtx video card i play on my custom setting that are very good Smile

Who do you know in the guild: Anyone in the guild that can vouch for you? then let us know! No really Smile

Why WOWY? I think that this a very good guild and has friendly people in it i wanna raid with a good people and open-minded and i want to make WoWy reach its limits of fame with everything i got to help make this guild famous and hoping to be friendly with the server and its good people.

I hope u liked my application and wish me luck Very Happy

2X-Realm Warlock Application (Denied) Empty Re: X-Realm Warlock Application (Denied) Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:22 am

Lulzhots

Hey, thanks for the application, we currently have 4 active warlocks and are not looking to add another to the roster.

Application denied, goodluck finding a home.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum