With or Without You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Xesus - Shammy (Denied)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Xesus - Shammy (Denied) Empty Xesus - Shammy (Denied) Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:54 am

Xesus

Personal Information

Name: Luke
Abit about yourself: You know, what sort of hobbies / stuff do you do outside of wow etc.
Hi, my name is Luke. My hobbies are Skateboarding and Parcore. I love to do them both with my Friends and have fun. I am currently studying at school. World of warcraft takes up alot of my time but i love the game and i have plenty of fun on it with many RL friends.

Character information

Character name:Xesus
Class:Shaman
Race: Troll
Armoury Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/search.xml?searchQuery=xesus&searchType=all
Total time /played:53 Days, 14 hours, and 36 Mins Smile

Profession:Engineering: I choosed this proffesion because i can tinker different parts of my gear with great bonus that improve my performance healing in raids and allsorts.

Skinning: This is a great one i chose because i make quite abit of money when im lucky. Also it gives me 40 Critical strike rating giving me a helpful crit chance.

Gear: I chose this gear setup because i used 2 worldbreaker Reducing my riptide cooldown by 1 second so i can heal more overtime in quicker time. i have some ulduar 10 man gear which gives me a great bonus of spell power and haste. I chose this instead of another set peice because i prefer alot more spell power and more MP5 Than set bonuses as this improves my healing performance. Many of my gems are spell power and intellect. This is because i think these are important bonuses i need. I was thinking of changing some into haste but my gear gives me enough to equal out the stats. My meta gem is 25 spell power and 2% Reduced threat. I thought this was a really great one because when i heal i need to get the lowest amount of threat i can get so i don't overaggro healing. I have most Spellpower enchants so i get better spellpower for bigger heals.

Screenshot of UI: I'm sorry but i can't link mine, i will get it to you once you /w me ingame.

Your Raiding experience: PRE TBC- MC. TBC- Karazhan, Zul'aman, Zul'grub. WOTLK- OS 10/25 VOA 10/25 got Korogan to 5% Today on 10 man. So nearly done him. Naxx 10/25 TOC HC (5 man) Ulduar 10 man 8/13. 25 man 3/14 <hoping to do alot more.

Your Availability: Friday, Saturday andsday.

Guild History: in my old Realm Dragonmaw (Just recently imigrated here because i had RL mates here) Dragonmaw: Vindicate- Quit/guild disband Manitou- Raid days wernt suitable for me.

Connection / Computer spec: 4gb Ram ATI radeon 3850 HD Quad core 2.3ghz Processor. 10mb internet speed. Good connection

Who do you know in the guild: None atm. But did a hc with some Razz

Why WOWY?
I think this guild is right for me. I will be dedicated and put everything into this guild i can. I will respect everyone and also expect the same. I have ventrillo setup ready with a microphone. I speak english 10/10. I can take criticism even if it's not my fault i will jus accept it. I think my gear is strong and good for raids and i will allways try my best at 100%
I just hope you will think about this application and make the right decision. I hope you accept me anyway. Thankyou for reading my application.

Xesus Wink

2Xesus - Shammy (Denied) Empty Re: Xesus - Shammy (Denied) Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:09 am

Lulzhots

Xesus wrote:Screenshot of UI: I'm sorry but i can't link mine, i will get it to you once you /w me ingame.

What?

Also, no boot enchant, Weird meta gem, id guess Haste would be better as a enchant on your cloak instead of spell power.

What would you consider is best to use at this given stage, lesser healing wave or chain heal?

3Xesus - Shammy (Denied) Empty Re: Xesus - Shammy (Denied) Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:32 am

Syneth

i think i got a wrong gem choise and enchant Wrong shoudlers hit rating like u wil miss a heal or what and then u daying u think ur items wil gief anouf Haste we wil see that on the Uld resot gear there not that much so u need gems in it then u say u preff

have some ulduar 10 man gear which gives me a great bonus of spell power and haste. I chose this instead of another set peice because i prefer alot more spell power and more MP5 Than set bonuses as this improves my healing performance. Many of my gems are spell power and intellect. This is because i think these are important bonuses i need. I was thinking of changing some into haste but my gear gives me enough to equal out the stats. My meta gem is 25 spell power and 2% Reduced threat. I thought this was a really great one because when i heal i need to get the lowest amount of threat i can get so i don't overaggro healing. I have most Spellpower enchants so i get better spellpower for bigger heals.

mayby u think im an Ass now But about this u fail in it u shose other Gear then the new setbonus like u heal everyone whit a single LHW and dond use CH lol the 0.2sec reduce chainheal Cast its a Big upgreat and what more SP and mp5 lol like there isent enouf on the Tier and ur gem chiose u need 2 find a bit more balance in it only SP and int sucks preff some Haste sp int mp5

GL whit ur apply Regards Syneth

4Xesus - Shammy (Denied) Empty Re: Xesus - Shammy (Denied) Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:15 am

Marblecake

im going to be my usual dickhead self and point out that not only have you got hit rating on your restoration gear, you've also gemmed for it.

heals dont miss.

as lulzhots also said, your meta is shit.

and you dont have the t8.5 chest which is now easily available through Emblems of Conquest that you get from farming heroics. I can understand that heroics are boring as fuck, but having those 2 pieces shows that you at least put some effort into your character.

..and get another better profession than skinning for a raiding character.

gl with your app btw.

5Xesus - Shammy (Denied) Empty Re: Xesus - Shammy (Denied) Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:55 pm

Notafama

Notafama

Xesus:
10 man bosses defeated: 82 (Wintergrasp 54.29% 19 runs)
25 man bosses defeated: 52 (Wintergrasp 60.61% 20 runs)
Total healing done: 247727956

Notafama:
10 man bosses defeated: 378 (Wintergrasp 29.35% 27 runs)
25 man bosses defeated: 470 (Wintergrasp 27.62% 29 runs)
Total healing done: 2572960700

Cool gems bro.
Cool enchants bro.
What's Parcore?
Zul'Gurub wasn't a TBC instance.
Stats say you never used a single flask.

And there is more:

80 Solemn Eternity Sep 02, 09 Quel'thalas
80 Unguilded Sep 01, 09 Quel'thalas
80 Awaken Jul 03, 09 Dragonmaw
80 Outcasts Jun 20, 09 Dragonmaw
80 Aftershock Jun 19, 09 Dragonmaw
80 Unguilded Apr 13, 09 Dragonmaw

No Manitou from Dragonmaw EU (World 5035th) on that list for me.
So Dragonmaw EU wasn't your first server either, i like where this is going.
Either http://www.warcraftrealms.com/ isn't working properly anymore or you are telling cool stories.

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH SKINNING (As long as i'm the one that gets the leather.)
Edit: Syneth use a spelling checker plz.

Xesus - Shammy (Denied) Matisback

6Xesus - Shammy (Denied) Empty Re: Xesus - Shammy (Denied) Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:54 pm

Lulzhots

Denied to save the hassle.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum