With or Without You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Apply Osado Balance Druid

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Apply Osado Balance Druid Empty Apply Osado Balance Druid Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:53 pm

Osado

Personal Information

Name: Jeroen Schell
Abit about yourself: You know, what sort of hobbies / stuff do you do outside of wow etc.
mosly work and playing Xbox
Character information

Character name:Osado
Class:Druid
Race: Tauren
Armoury Link
u dond see some enchants cus i just enchanted them
Total time /played: Total time played: 53 days, 10 hours, 17 minutes, 22 seconds

Profession: For this specific part, please list which professions you have and why you chose them.
Herbalish and Alchamie Cus those 2 Fits together and i alr got it since i started wow and its easy 2 make ur own flasks For raids

Gear: This ones important, let us know WHY you chose that certain gear setup, gems to enchants to
i Shose this Gear cus its the best fitting 2 ma balance specc but the gear need 2 be more improved so then it wil be better i Shose SP --> crit --> Haste --> and some Spirit

spec. Balance Cus i love Range dpsing and its i nice specc that if it wel played u can do good dps whit

Screenshot of UI: THIS IS A MUST, we want to see your UI!

Your Raiding experience: list all your raiding experience, be it from vanilla wow, TBC and WOTLK.
Vanilla : Nothing TBX : nothing WOTLK : Naxx 10 Naxx25 : OS 10/25 : Voa : 10/25 Uld 10 Till Vezzaks no 25 cus Prev guild dident go there Totc 10 Done till what spawning now

Your Availability: Please list your availability, what days your available and times.
Everyday From 18:30 Serv time

Raid Performance: Post a link / few links showing how you perform in a raid enviroment. WWS / WOL etc.
i got nothing of this Razz

Guild History: List the guilds you have been in or are in are at the moment, and why you left or want to leave. im from other serv i tranfered here cus of ma Real life m8

Connection / Computer spec: List what sort of connection your on, and what your comp spec is, also include what settings you play WOW on. High Def 120 Latency and 50 FPS

Who do you know in the guild: Anyone in the guild that can vouch for you? then let us know!
Syneth Smile

Why WOWY? Cus ma m8 Serv changed 2 here and he joined wowy we always played together hee started playing wow by me so im the bad guy Smile and he asked me 2 serv change 2 i did and so im applying here and i heared from him its very nice guild whit very nice peeps and good raid so i did my apply here

2Apply Osado Balance Druid Empty sigh Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:54 am

inzomnia

inzomnia

Please use the template properly and put in some efford. Thank you.

3Apply Osado Balance Druid Empty Re: Apply Osado Balance Druid Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:19 pm

Lulzhots

As inzo said, no effort in the application what so ever, no armoury link or a UI screenshot.

Please create a new application with alot more effort, if you want to be given a *chance*.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum