With or Without You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Application - Arms Warrior - Conttor

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Application - Arms Warrior  - Conttor Empty New Application - Arms Warrior - Conttor Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:07 pm

Conttor

Personal Information

Name: Drew Brown
A bit about yourself: I enjoy reading, music, films, playing football, Lego

Character information

Character name: Conttor
Class: Warrior
Race: Undead
Armory Link: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Quel%27Thalas&n=Conttor
Total time /played: 44 Days, 8 Hrs

Profession: Mining and Armorsmithing, chosen as they are good money earners and match the class of character,

Gear: I switched to Arms Warrior from Fury once it was nerfed. I am currently working on my AP gear, hence the need to move to a professional guild such as WoWY and move onto Ulduar.

Screenshot of UI:

New Application - Arms Warrior  - Conttor 11bjl3t

Your Raiding experience: Completed Naxx 10 and 2 quarters of Naxx 25

Your Availability: Weekends 7am to 1am both days, weekend days 6:15pm – 12:30am

Raid Performance: No stats available

Guild History: Nothing Personal, left WoW for 3 months due to family commitments, returned and the guild has shutdown.

Connection / Computer spec: 17.5mb ADSL2 line, Q6600 PC 4Mb ram GTX275 running 1920 x 1200 everything turned up full

Who do you know in the guild: Sadly not

Why WOWY? I want to join a professional raiding guild, help other players achieve their goals and develop my character to the next level with better gear.
[img][/img]

Lulzhots

Gear and experience is unfortunatly to low for us, feel free to re-apply once its all been upgraded.

Denied.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum